Wednesday, 21 April 2010

My Newest Doll Creations!

I've made a few dolls lately since I moved up here to the North West. Enforced computer outage is good for your creative bent I have found. You get way more done!



This one is a primitive style Gingerbread Lady. I think she's really pretty with her red check gingham dress, beautifully trimmed underskirt, lovely pinafore and black Mary Jane Shoes.



A lot of love, time and effort has gone into her every step of the way.



Is this a face only a mother could love??? Or could you love it too??? Check her out in my Etsy Shop.



This little pair of raggamuffins is also for sale in my Etsy Shop. I just love Raggedy Dolls don't you???



A lot of detail and love has gone into these two as well. They are being sold as a pair.



Also listed in my Etsy Shop.

Thanks for sticking with me. I should be back soon with some artwork for you to enjoy!

7 comments:

Jan said...

Marie These are delightful ,you are so talented in so /sew many ways ..love Jan xx

Tracy said...

Sooo, soooo SWEET! Your dolls are just delightful, Marie... Love all the pretty little details on their clothing. You do such wonderful, imaginative work, my friend :o) ((BIG HUGS))

Ruth said...

Oh, Marie, as always, you made my heart lighter and brought smile on my face. your creations are sweet and adorable!

I' glad to be back and have this down tie to do blog hopping. It's refreshing to visit you again. I need to browse through your old posts to catch up. I hope you are enjoying your new home.

Love,
Ruth

Anonymous said...

I was just checking to see if Gracie's doll was finished.I'm not rushing,,, at all,, just excited!The only way I'm able to leave comments is anonymously.L

Merry said...

These are all too cute...you are a very talented person.

Bumpkin Bears said...

these are so cute, I used to love reading raggedy Ann :) I hope you are settling in well up North. Hugs, Catherine x

Diane Duda said...

these are so cute, marie! i LOVE red checks!!!