Thursday, 25 February 2010

Digital Stamps

I have decided to sell my images as Digital Stamps and am in the process of converting them all
to black and white outline images, and creating some new ones.

Here is what I have done so far:











































I think Digital Stamps are the wave of the future. Not only are they easy to use (you simply print out which ones you want and then colour them in) but they're a great alternative, especially when you are short on cash and can't afford to fork out a lot of money on a rubber stamp. They are easy to store and you get instant gratification in that you don't have to leave the comfort of your home to buy one, or wait for the postman to deliver. They are right there in your e-mail box and ready to use as soon as you buy them.

Look for more from me real soon. And if you are interested in these ones, just click the button. Easy to use, easy to resize and easy to print.

Please note: The copyright will not be present on your purchased image!!



My friend Jen of Tater Tots and Jello hosts a weekly round of up various crafters and what they've been up to this past week. I've been digital stamping. Do take a trip over to her page by clicking on the button to see what other creative people have been up to as well!

7 comments:

Julie said...

These are so wonderful, Marie! You've done it! I owe you some cards made with your beautiful images! My girls keep saying, "You need to make Marie cards!" They're coming!!!

I'm so excited to see what you'll be doing--you have so many talents that I know many doors will open for you--you amaze me and I love you!

Angie said...

Oooh, I like these. What a good idea.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I think that is a great idea and a fun way to use your sweet characters! I love them all! ♥

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Do you have a link to your ETSY shop? Thanks! ♥

Merry said...

Brilliant!

Tracy said...

Fantastic idea, Marie! You're offering a wonderful, easy alternative access to your great artwork... Wishing much success and fun with this new format! Just LOVE your art, my friend :o) ((BIG HUGS))

Rhonda said...

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!