Friday, 8 January 2010

Smile




"Don't frown. You never know who will be falling in love with your smile."


That sounds like pretty good advice to me. Mind you, I've always been told I have a beautiful smile. A smile that lights up a room. My eldest daughter is blessed in the same way. Her smile is positively radiant! I found this anonymous quote the other day and couldn't wait to illustrate it.

How did I do??



This latest piece is available as an A4 size print or as a greeting card. The original work is done in a mixture of water colours, prisma markers, prisma coloured pencils and inks. It is also available as a download printable image file, just perfect for your mixed media, card making and artist trading card projects. You will receive the image as shown, as well as a black & white version. This image file can be printed as many times as you wish. Please see my terms of use in the side column. The image file will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours of payment. The watermark will not be present on the purchased image.



Prints are £10.00 plus £2.00 postage to anywhere in the world. Print will be mailed out priority mail within 3 days of your payment clearing.












Downloads are available at £5.00 with no postage. Please read my terms of use before purchase. Download will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours of your payment clearing. This will include a good quality colour image of the above piece of work, plus a black and white image for you to play with and use as you wish within the boundaries of my terms of use. Please note that I retain all copyrights and rights to this image as the original artist, and you are not allowed to sell this image on to others or share it with others except as a piece of your own creative work. Digital files may be printed as many times as you wish. Files may be used as is or altered for your handmade craft and art projects. Please do not distribute or sell the digital file or the printed sheet as is. These images may not be used to create collage sheets or digital scrapbooking kits for sale. Small quantities of your finished project may be sold.






5 comments:

Angie said...

I LOVE her, I really do. I wonder if the day will ever dawn when I will say 'oh yuck, I don't like THAT!'.

Kath said...

She is brilliant Marie and I am sure she would bring a smile to my face everytime I saw her.You are so talented and I love the colours.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

ruth said...

We all are falling in love with her!!!!

Love the picture and the quote.

Tracy said...

Oh, so cute, Marie! You are a wonder with paints! And your girls are always so well dressed--love the little cardi this on is sporting. :o) Happy Day ((BIG HUGS))

Amisha said...

Loving your creations! Glad I found you.