Wednesday, 7 October 2009

A Little Romance . . .



I'm a bit of a romantic soul myself . . . I love nothing more than a love story and if I can do my bit to help it along . . . well, all's fair they say . . .




Odd that their little pink noses don't show up well on the scan, but I can assure you, they are blushingly pink. Sometimes all that is needed is a teensy weensy push to get two yearning hearts together . . .



Mistletoe, the perfect excuse for a nice smooch!!

This latest piece is available as an A4 size print or as a greeting card. The original piece is done in a mixture of water colours, prisma markers, prisma coloured pencils and inks. This would make a lovely card or momento for relatives or a special friend.




All artwork is printed on A4 sized Somerset enhanced Archival 100% cotton paper. Cards are 6 inches by 4 inches and mounted on linen textured card, left blank inside, waiting for your own personal message to be inscribed. Printed in Archival pigment inks. Feel free to contact me on mariealicejoan at aol dot com to find out more.

4 comments:

Roberta Granada said...

Hi, I love your blog, I have a blog about craft in general and now I'm offering my readers to download the magazine found the net, http://agulhaetricot.blogspot.com, e visit me my blog about food http://alatitacarre.blogspot.com ,visit me, and also appears in my online shop Maison Carré by Tita, http://maisontitacarre.blogspot.com, kiss.

Kath said...

Good Morning Marie,
Long time no comment.Yes I am doing a little spot of reading on blogger today and I felt I must comment on this your latest artwork.It is beautiful.I love the wonderful colour of red you have used for the little girls dress.I would love one of these to frame for a gift for Christmas,could I possibly buy one paying by cheque via the post,to your home address.Please could you let me know,via an e.mail thankyou? I hope you and Todd are well.Have a lovely blessed day.Brr it's very chilly today in my part of the country.Keep up your fantastic work.Love and hugs.Kath xx

Kath said...

Sorry to be a pain Marie,I should have asked in my comment above not as a Christmas card 6x4 but is it available as a print full size A4 to frame and how much if possible.Thankyou once again Luv Kath xx

Pepi said...

Lindo, muy lindo esta navidad serĂ¡ mas especial con tus dibujos. Saludos.