Sunday, 11 October 2009

Huggin' Friends



"Hold a true friend with both your hands."
~Nigerian Prover




I love my friends, they are precious to me, and I'm so very grateful for having them in my life. God has richly blessed me some pretty wonderful ones, I'm very thankful to say.




They're all huggin' friends. Which are the best kind. I just love me some huggin' friends, don't you?

This latest piece is available as an A4 size print or as a greeting card. The original piece is done in a mixture of water colours, prisma markers, prisma coloured pencils and inks. This would make a lovely card or momento for relatives or a special friend.





All artwork is printed on A4 sized Somerset enhanced Archival 100% cotton paper. Cards are 6 inches by 4 inches and mounted on linen textured card, left blank inside, waiting for your own personal message to be inscribed. Printed in Archival pigment inks. Feel free to contact me on mariealicejoan at aol dot com to find out more.



She's also available with this really fun and colourful background. Something new I'm adding to my prints. A little change is good, don't you think?

10 comments:

Starr said...

Marie, she's just charming.

Greatma said...

She's wonderful!! First that I have seen your blog. I like all of your girls!! Antique Rose

Diane Duda said...

Hugs are ALWAYS good. :)
They are adorable.
xo
Di

Tracy said...

She's just sooo sweet, Marie! I love the combination of materials you've used and the daisy background--such fun! That cat looks a wee bit like our Charlie... ;o) LOVE YOU HEAPS ((BIG HUGS))

blushing rose said...

Marie ~ Your artwork creations are beyond description ... what fun & sweetness they are.

Have a wonderful crisp autumn day. TTFN ~Marydon

All things nice... said...

Marie,

Just after coming across your blog, your drawings are soo soo sweet and cute, they are really girly and beautiful. Keep up the good work, Im off to look around at all your other magnificant characters.

All things nice...

Julie Harward said...

I LOVE YOUR WORK....I want a box with everything in it! They are truly precious! You are such a wonderful daughter of God..I'm sure you are just what he wants you to be!

Gerushia's New World said...

Marie:

I had been away from the blogging world for so long, I didn't even know you had this blog. I'm going to add it to my links at Gerushia's New World.

I adore the expression on the cat's face. His arm and tail lend so much personality!

Kim

Pepi said...

Es una verdadera preciosidadddddd........muy tierna con ese gatito lindo. Saludos.

Grammy Staffy said...

I just love her...the expression on her kitty's face is perfect!

You are my hugging friend....I just wish that you were here to hug.

She is just precious just like your other little creations.