Thursday, 16 April 2009

The Healer


Help me as I care
For my patients today,
Be there with me
Oh Lord, I pray.
Make my words kind
It means so much
And in my hands place
Your healing touch.
Let your love shine
Through all that I do,
So those in need
May hear and feel You.





This latest piece is available as an A4 size print or as a greeting card. The original piece is done in a mixture of water colours, prisma markers, prisma coloured pencils, and inks. This would make a lovely gift for a special friend, child, grandchild, or other loved one.




All artwork is printed on A4 sized Somerset enhanced Archival 100% cotton paper. Cards are 6 inches by 4 inches and mounted on linen textured card, left blank inside, waiting for your own personal message to be inscribed. Printed in Archival pigment inks. Feel free to contact me on mariealicejoan at aol dot com to find out more.



The Healer

5 comments:

Angie said...

I love this but then, I haven't seen one I don't like yet! Emailing my cards and prints order this weekend. At this rate I'll be wanting to buy the lot.

love, Angie, xx

ButterCup said...

Hello,
I just found your blog. This is so cute. I love it :)

Grammy Staffy said...

How I love your little people. I can't wait until the rest of the world knows and loves them too.

Tracy said...

Too cute, Marie...and I love her little dog! :o) ((HUGS))

Small House said...

I love your pictures!! My sister is graduating in May. She will be a NURSE!!

I'll be contacting you about getting this to me somewhow.

If you could let me know what needs to happen I'd appreciat it.

I have another question, but I'll wait and we can talk over email.
smallhouse19@yahoo.com

THANKS!
Sandra