Tuesday, 14 April 2009

The Good Things in Life Are Better When Shared



The Tea Party

I had a little tea party

This afternoon at three.
'Twas very small-
Three guest in all-
Just I, myself and me.
Myself ate all the sandwiches,

While I drank up the tea;
'Twas also I who ate the pie
And passed the cake to me.

~Jessica Nelson North



It's long been my philosophy that you can't really begin to live your life until you learn to give it away or share it with others. I think a tea party for three is just the perfect way to share your day.




This latest piece is available as an A4 size print or as a greeting card. The original piece is done in a mixture of water colours, prisma markers, prisma coloured pencils, and inks. This would make a lovely gift for a special friend, child, grandchild, or other loved one.





All artwork is printed on A4 sized Somerset enhanced Archival 100% cotton paper. Cards are 6 inches by 4 inches and mounted on linen textured card, left blank inside, waiting for your own personal message to be inscribed. Printed in Archival pigment inks. Feel free to contact me on mariealicejoan at aol dot com to find out more.




The Good Things in Life Are Better When Shared

4 comments:

Tracy said...

It's just like the page from a storybook...sooo sweet and endearing, Marie...one of my favorites...but then I LOVE all you do--LOL! Love you, my friend :o) ((HUGS))

Jennifer said...

I love your Tea Party! It is the sweetest thing! I have 2 girls so I love this kind of thing! I have really enjoyed looking around your blog!
Jennifer

Angie said...

Hi Marie, I would love to buy a selection of your cards. What do I do, just select which artwork I want then sned my order by post?
Please could you let me know?

love, Angie, xx

beachmom15 said...

Marie, I didn't realize that you were such an artist!!! these are absolutely adorable!!! On top of that you cook masterfully... I wish I had such talent... lovely! have a great day...
Lisa (lisita15)
http://beachmom15.blogspot.com/