Sunday, 12 April 2009

Always Walk In The Light



Teach me to walk in the light of His love,
Teach me to pray to my Father above,
Teach me to know of the things that are right,
Teach me, teach me, to walk in the light.

Come little child and together we'll learn
of His commandments that we may return
home to his presence, to live in His sight,
Always, always to walk in the light.

Father in heaven we thank thee this day
for loving guidance to show us the way
Grateful we praise thee with songs of delight
Always, always we'll walk in the light.
~Children's songbook #177, LDS






I just love the hymns of the church. Whenever I am singing them I feel really close to my Heavenly Father and to my Saviour. I really love the children's hymns as well. After spending umpteen years in Primary as a leader and teacher they have come to really mean a lot to me. This is one of my favourites.




This latest piece is available as an A4 size print or as a greeting card. The original piece is done in a mixture of water colours, prisma markers, prisma coloured pencils, and inks. This would make a lovely gift for a special friend, child, grandchild, or other loved one.

All artwork is printed on A4 sized Somerset enhanced Archival 100% cotton paper. Cards are 6 inches by 4 inches and mounted on linen textured card, left blank inside, waiting for your own personal message to be inscribed. Printed in Archival pigment inks. Feel free to contact me on mariealicejoan at aol dot com to find out more.




Always walk in the light . . .

1 comment:

Grammy Staffy said...

How darling!!! What a cute idea. A happy girl and a happy sunflower walking in the light.

you are full of so many lovely pictures... what a gift.... what a talent