Saturday, 7 March 2009

Love Is Blind



"True love is a blessing from life, something that cannot be secured by effort. It is a gift of the spirit, not the consequence of action. It is not an objective that we can target, it is a treasure entrusted to our care."
~Daphne Rose Kingma



I for one am glad that Love is Blind. Otherwise with all my shortcomings and faults, who could ever love me?? Well, I do know of one who would love me no matter what. How can I do any less for another than that . . .

This latest piece is available as an A4 size print or as a greeting card. The original piece is done in a mixture of water colours, prisma markers, prisma coloured pencils, and inks with scrap book paper accents. This would make a lovely gift for a special friend, a friend of the heart.



All artwork is printed on A4 sized Somerset enhanced Archival 100% cotton paper. Cards are 6 inches by 4 inches and mounted on linen textured card, left blank inside, waiting for your own personal message to be inscribed. Printed in Archival pigment inks.

Feel free to contact me on mariealicejoan at aol dot com to find out more.

6 comments:

Kath said...

Oh! Marie your work gets better by the minute.How you find time to do all you do is amazing and here I am thinking I never stop.I am lazy at the side of what you fit into your day.Love all your drawings they are so lovable every one of them.Have a lovely weekend .Take Care God Bless Kath xx

Lisa said...

My goodness. I am so very happy I found you. Your artwork warms my heart. I may be contacting you soon about one for someone I know. I look forward to every post!!

Grammy Staffy said...

precious my dear.....precious

does she need a needle and thread??? I can send her one.

Tracy said...

So glad you've done another illustration with a Raggedy Ann theme, Marie...This is soooo cute! Poor Raggedy's eye, though! This is very sweet and endearing. I just love seeing all your new work, my friend! Happy Day...LOVE YOU ((HUGS))

Sandra said...

Hi Marie,
I got your lovely print and the 2 cards today... in perfect condition too. Do you know what size frame I can use? I can hardly wait to put it on my wall
Sandra

FrankandMary said...

I'm glad it is blind too because I could catalog my shortcomings all day....I don't think I've ever viewed this blog; adorable. I am not a "snag or tag" blogger but I do think they are cute. ~Mary