Tuesday, 24 February 2009

A Friend Loveth At All Times

*A friend loveth at all times.*
~Proverbs 17:17



The mark of a true friend is that they are there for you whenever you need them, no matter what you do, or where you are. They don't have to agree with what you have done. They love you no matter what, when, where or how! The love of a true friend is seamless, boundless and eternal. You can tell them anything, and you know they will listen and never judge. A friend truly loveth at all times . . .



This latest piece is available as an A4 size print or as a greeting card. The original piece is done in a mixture of acrylics, prisma markers, prisma coloured pencils, and inks with scrap book paper accents. All artwork is printed on A4 sized Somerset enhanced Archival 100% cotton paper. Cards are 6 inches by 4 inches and mounted on linen textured card, left blank inside, waiting for your own personal message to be inscribed. Printed in Archival pigment inks.



Feel free to contact me on mariealicejoan at aol dot com to find out how you can make this delightful little sentiment yours. It's the perfect gift for that special friend, or even as a special gift just for you.

5 comments:

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

The Bible verse caught my eye...and I just had to read your post! Your work is adorable. By the way, I grew up in Maine...just a ferry ride away from where you did. I loved to go to Nova Scotia (the tea was always better there!) :)
The very best of wishes to you,
Michele

Grammy Staffy said...

I knew that I would love her and I do. She is wonderful.... she makes me think of you because that is the kind of friend that you are.

I just had a lovely chat with you... I am always excited when I find you on line.... Have a great day... I am off to bed.

Much love, Lura

Diane Duda said...

very sweet, marie. :)
love her shoes!

Tracy said...

You just keep making them sweeter and sweeter, Marie! LOVE those butterflies...Happy Day, dear friend ((HUGS))

Kim said...

hi Marie
your work is gorgeous!!!
your delightful blog is now listed in the Top Artists Directory....
you will find a selection of codes for badges there too :)
enjoy your week:)
cheers Kim aka laketrees