Sunday, 18 January 2009

Raggedy Joy



She's a little bit of a departure from what I usually do, but I am loving her all the same! I have always loved Raggedy Ann and so yesterday I put my paints to paper and came up with this little dear. I call her Raggedy Joy, as her arms are flung open in joy and she looks so happy!




I love her little button hair ornaments and the happy smile on her face. As usual she is available as an 8 by 12 print or a greeting card.

Contact me on MarieAliceJoan at aol dot com to find out how. All artwork is printed on A4 sized Somerset enhanced Archival 100% cotton paper. Cards are 6 inches by 4 inches and mounted on linen textured card, left blank inside, waiting for your own personal message to be inscribed. Printed in Archival pigment inks.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

She is soooo sweet, Marie! Just love this new print! I've always loved Raggedy Ann...And your Raggedy here looks like she's so happy, and mid-dance too--LOL! Happy Day, dearest friend ((HUGS))

Grammy Staffy said...

Like Tracy, I LOVE her too. In fact I love all of your work. Each one is different and special.

I am amazed at your talent and art work. Why or why can't the card companies realize the great potential you have. I know they would benefit if they would pick up your line... I am sure that it would be successful.

Well, lets keep hoping...
Congrats on another darling addition to your Etsy family.

Grammy Staffy said...

Like Tracy, I LOVE her too. In fact I love all of your work. Each one is different and special.

I am amazed at your talent and art work. Why or why can't the card companies realize the great potential you have. I know they would benefit if they would pick up your line... I am sure that it would be successful.

Well, lets keep hoping...
Congrats on another darling addition to your Etsy family.

Grammy Staffy said...

Like Tracy, I LOVE her too. In fact I love all of your work. Each one is different and special.

I am amazed at your talent and art work. Why or why can't the card companies realize the great potential you have. I know they would benefit if they would pick up your line... I am sure that it would be successful.

Well, lets keep hoping...
Congrats on another darling addition to your Etsy family.

Swapna said...

Wow..it looks as if she could just dance off the paper....!!! Lovely..

Kath said...

I love her too Marie.She is funny but so delightful.Awwwwww I think I am still a little kid at heart He-He .Take Care God Bless Kath xx