Thursday, 15 January 2009

Little Miss Sunshine



Through the closed blinds the golden sun
Poured in a dusty beam,
Like the celestial ladder seen
By Jacob in his dream.
~Henry Wordsworth Longfello, *A Gleam of Sunshine*





Just when you think that life can't get any better, or worse, along she comes to brighten up your day!!

*Little Miss Sunshine*



She makes me smile. I hope she makes you smile too!

Available for purchase as a print or greeting card. Contact me on MarieAliceJoan at aol dot com to find out how. All artwork is printed on A4 sized Somerset enhanced Archival 100% cotton paper. Cards are 6 inches by 4 inches and mounted on linen textured card, left blank inside, waiting for your own personal message to be inscribed. Printed in Archival pigment inks.

4 comments:

mystele said...

oh my goodness! she's wonderful!

Rhondi said...

She definitely made me smile! I love her.

Swapna said...

Hello Marie,

Just found your blog.. I love it..

Diane Duda said...

adorable!