Tuesday, 30 December 2008

Thank You!



I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks
~William Shakespeare

Just a little way of saying thank you to that special friend for a kindness done, a wonderful gift, for being there when needed etc. . . . no matter what the occasion I think this sweet little Thank You suits.



Done in cheery Reds it is sure to please. This is a 9 by 12 painting done on watercolour paper in acrylics, prisma markers, prisma pencils and inks. Prints are available in A4 size on 100% cotton Somerset enhanced art paper and in archival inks. Also available as a cheery greeting card to wish that special thanks! Contact me on MarieAliceJoan at aol dot com to find out how this can be yours!

3 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Oh Marie, she is Adorable!! What a Darling, I love these cards! Bless you and your family in this New Year~
Hugs~
Sharon

Diane Duda said...

Wow, Marie! You really have been busy. Your cards look just great. I love the little labels. If I had to pick a favorite I'd say the wedding couple is just perfect! I'm also loving the colors you've chosen, especially for the "loves me, loves me not" girl.
Hope you are having a Happy Holiday!
xo
Di

Grammy Staffy said...

I think that she is precious. I wish that I could send her to you...because every day my heart says "thank you" for the love and joy you bring to me