Saturday, 20 December 2008

Easter Blessings



I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills.
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake,
eneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

~William Wordsworth, "Daffodils"

I know it's a bit difficult to be thinking about Easter when Christmas is only a few days away, but one has to be ahead of the game in the card game. I did this little picture yesterday afternoon and I was well pleased with how it turned out.





One can almost hear her thoughts as she quietly reflects and surveys the springtime beauty that surrounds her. I always had a new hat for Easter as a child and I just love her little straw bonnet that she has chosen to adorn with purple flowers on this beautiful Easter morn . . .



As usual this is available as either a print or a greeting card. Contact me to find out how. Thanks so much for taking a peek!

No comments: