Wednesday, 12 November 2008

Just in Time for Christmas



Here's my latest creation, entitled A Candycane Christmas. Just in time for a last minute Christmas Card or even gift tag I suppose. Anyone who knows me knows I have a penchant for cats, especially ORANGE ones! It runs in the family. My mother has a penchant for them as well. Anyways, if anyone is interested in purchasing this painting as a card, set of gift tags or indeed any of my paintings as such, feel free to contact me via my e-mail. Thanks so much and have a great day!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Your art and creativity is amazing!

Such a cute card.

Grandma B said...

I just sent you an e-mail about Merry and Bright print and cards. I would also like you to send me a print of Just in Time for Christmas. Please just include the cost in the order I placed.