Thursday, 25 September 2008

Upon a Midnight Clear

I've been thinking a lot about Christmas lately. Someone told me the other day that there was only 13 weeks til Christmas? Can it really be so!!! Amazing.



This first one is a little fella acting in his first Christmas pageant. He's a Shepherd boy. I love the look of awe on his face. This is my first little boy! I'm quite excited about that and have already sketched another boy, which is quite cute. I can't wait to make him come to life with my paints.



This second one is a little girl acting as an Angel in the same pageant. I kind of think she's not actually too sure she really wants to be up there with everyone looking at her, but she's doing it anyways. What do you think?

2 comments:

Bea said...

Okay, I found the originals close up here... I guess I should have scrolled down before I sent that first comment off to you! These are lovely. I love the little girl's crooked halo and uplifted pigtails... and the little boy's untied shoes and bathrobe costume. Are you saying you've printed several copies of these? Where do you get them printed at?

Demi said...

Great work.