Saturday, 23 August 2008

Bakers Do It With Butter and Eggs



For the past few days I have been inspired to want to do something for a very special baker I know. Her recipes and books have helped me to pass away so many pleasant hours and I hate to tell you this but they've also added a few inches to my hips. In short she inspires me to want to be a better baker and I wanted to do something very special for her to show her how much I have enjoyed her body of work. I have 3 of her books and I love and cherish each one of them. I'm not sure if she will even want this gift, or even how I would get it to her if she does, but in the meantime I am posting it here so that she can come and have a look at it at least!

By the way I have decided to do my signature differently from now on. What do you think?

3 comments:

dorie said...

Marie, I am touched and tickled and flattered and surprised and so delighted by your sweetness, kindness, thoughtfulness and talent. I love the picture! Thank you a thousand times. And "merci mille fois" too.

xoDorie

cyndi/mom/nana said...

This is just too cute. Your siggy is cute you are cute. You are one talented person and we are so lucky to have you as a friend.

Flourchild said...

I just now started to check out your Art work..I love it! How sweet of you to draw that picture for Dorie!