Saturday, 7 June 2008

Sometimes in the Rain



Sometimes when things seem to be going really wrong we may be tempted to ask ourselves where is God. Sometimes it takes the rough times to find Him and I truly feel that He is never closer to us than when we are in despair and feeling down. All we have to do is reach out to Him. He'll reach back and hold us if we reach out in faith. He truly does love us. It reminds me of a beautiful song I like to listen to by Steven Curtis Chapman. Here are some of the lyrics...

"Sometimes He comes in the rain
And we question the pain
And wonder why God can seem so far away
But time will show us
He was right there with us, and . . .

Sometimes He comes in the clouds
Sometimes His face cannot be found
Sometimes the sky is dark and grey
But some things can only be known
And sometimes He comes in the clouds . . . "

Sometimes In The Rain . . . prints available now in my Esty Shop, or by private arrangment.

2 comments:

Quirky Celt said...

Oh My Goodness - I just clicked on Tulip's logo and arrived here! This was just what I needed to read at this moment!! I don't know that song but I love the lyrics!

And I LOVE your illustrations! I'm banned from etsy at the moment but as soon as my finances are a bit healthier I will visit your shop!

Thanks for making me :-)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Flourchild said...

I love that song and can't agree with you more on the things you said about God. He is an amazing father!