Monday, 5 May 2008

Entertaining Angels



Miracles surround us and happen every day. Some are big, some are small. All are special. The scriptures teach us that we humans are not the only intelligent beings in the universe. I believe if we listen hard enough and with a believing heart, we will hear the whisper of angel's wings as they go about their business around us. As Helen Keller once said "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart."
A limited number of prints for sale now in my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

Diane Duda said...

Just checking in to make sure you had a lovely MOther's day. I'm so glad that you got to talk your mom and children. :)

xo
Di

Patricia said...

Hi Marie,

I read your introduction of yourself on my blog and I wanted to say hello to you. I am a friend of Starr and Jason and have known them these past three years in NJ. I love your art work and look forward getting to 'know' you via our blogs.

Patricia