Saturday, 26 April 2008

Being Mom



With Mother's Day just around the corner I wanted to make something special for my mom. Most little girls love to dress up in their mother's shoes and hats. When I was a girl I was no different. My mother once was awakened by a knock on the door very early in the morning when I was just a toddler. Apparently the neighbours had looked out the window to see me walking up and down the street in my mother's red high heels and nothing else! Well, Annabelle is wearing a bit more than her Birthday Suit with her mom's red high heels, but I am quite sure her mom is charmed all the same.

3 comments:

Bea said...

Now I'm feeling very estranged having come here for what, my first visit? Can this be so? How did I miss this? I can only explain that I haven't read every alert I've gotten, and I've never gotten any alerts from this blog... I'll have to figure out how to get them! Lovely illustrations... just lovely. I guess I missed the first entry where you tell us that you are doing these kinds of things, drawing and painting. I apologize, and want you to know that I'm a fan of your over and over again! Just lovely! bea

Diane Duda said...

She is lovely, Marie. I love the details on her dress and her sweet little handbag.

xo
Di

Diane Duda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.